- B.A. in Computer Science, UC Berkeley, 2022 Spring (expected)
- GPA: 4.00
- Course work: CS 61A, CS 61B, CS 61C, CS 70, EECS 16B, CS 161, CS 186, CS 188, CS 189, PHYED 1 (hip-pop dancing and boxing)
- May 2021 - Present: Undergraduate Student Researcher
- Hong Kong Polytechnic University
- Supervised by Dr. Daniel Xiapu Luo.
- Feb. 2021 - Present: Undergraduate Research Apprentice
- University of California at San Francisco
- Ran simulations on Linux Clusters from NERSC (National Energy Research Scientific Computing Center).
- Processed experimental data of neuronal channels from Tel Aviv University and Northwestern University.
- Facilitated in maintaining and updating the current codebase.
- Supervised by Dr. Roy Ben-Shalom in Dr. Kevin Bender’s lab via UC Berkeley URAP (Undergraduate Research Apprenticeship Program).
- C++, C, Java, Python, Scheme, SQL, x86 Assembly, RISC-V Assembly, GO, HTML